Several audio and video posts are now live, and more will be posted in the coming months – so please check back again.
The theme revolves around the Khmer Rouge, and all posts are designed to add to the experience of the book: there is an exclusive interview with French photojournalist Roland Neveu, who witnessed the fall of Phnom Penh. There is also a video – unique to this site – that takes the viewer through S-21 prison.
In due course, there will also be a video on the trial of Comrade Duch, as well as interviews about the Khmer Rouge period.
- A 14m30 video with Uch Sorn, who survived Duch’s brutal jungle prison code-named M-13A.
- A 6m00 film about S-21 prison, known today as the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- A 4m00 interview (in English) with French photojournalist Roland Neveu
- My book launch at Metahouse in Phnom Penh – April 9, 2015
- My interview with the BBC’s Last Word programme on the death of genocide defendant Ieng Thirith – September 13, 2015
- French photojournalist Roland Neveu launches his revised classic book The Fall of Phnom Penh – April 21, 2015